Trilab 6.0 Pump
- Adjustable stroke volume from 0.5 to 6.0 Litre per minute (LPM).
- Adjustable heart rate from 40 to 120 beats per minute (BPM).
- Adjustable systolic phase as a percentage of cardiac cycle from 20 to 80 percent.
- Adjustable acceleration phase as a percentage of systole from 20 to 80 percent.
- Real time display of flow rate and flow profile based on outlet pressure
- Dimension: 350 x 450 x 1150 mm
- Weight: 26 kg
- Voltage: 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Heart Rate: 40–120 BPM
- Stroke volume: 0-100 mL/stroke
- Accuracy: +/-5%
Testing Capabilities and Applications
- Mock circuit for vascular flow studies
- Heart valve functional testing
- Stent reliability and durability testing
- LVAD simulator
- Validation of computational simulations
- Ultrasound, CT & MRI scanner studies
- Flow transducer evaluation/calibration
- Peripheral device studies